20 WEEKS ART PORTFOLIO PREPARATION COURSE
This is the most comprehensive course we offer, which will fully prepare students with each aspect of their university application. Our tutors will provide students with extensive support in order to create stunning digital and physical portfolios with all the services being unified in one course. We will support you with every step of your application for your foundation, BA or MA applications. Additionally, each student will receive personal statement and interview support. By the end of the course, our students will have developed a coherent body of work, and will be fully prepared for the interview process. Students will gain invaluable experience on how to physically and digitally present and organise a body of work into a portfolio.
- Complete a coherent physical portfolio
- Complete a coherent digital portfolio
- Support with college or university applications
- Support with personal statement writing
- Support with the interview processes
- Support with the organisation of your physical portfolio for your university application
- Help to translate your physical portfolio into digital
- Photography/Film and Graphic Design tutors
- Advice with choices of subject area
- Provide you with the skills and knowledge in how to communicate your ideas through your practice and into your portfolio
- Support with studies that varies from Graphic Design, Fashion
- Design/Illustration, Fine Art or Architectural Design
- Provide you with knowledge in different contemporary practices and techniques
- Provide you with the confidence to experiment with different materials
Learn from Experts and Established Artists
Our tutors have many years of teaching experience. They graduated from world leading art colleges such as the Royal College of Art, École des Beaux-Arts in Paris, Central Saint Martins College of Art, Chelsea College of Art, Goldsmith College of Art and the Florence Academy of Art. They exhibit their work in the UK as well as internationally, and have appeared in various publications and programs, including those of the BBC. These qualities guarantee the high success rate our students achieve in entering the programmes of their choice.
MON - THU: 15:00 – 18:00
FRI: Free access to Studio
SAT - SUN: 10:00-18:00
Tuition Fee / Signup Online
We don’t have any specific start day. Our courses are flexible, once you sign up for a course with us, you can choose any day you prefer that is scheduled for that class level.
1. Buy credits online (see below).
2. Create a personal online account(link here). your course credits will be transferred here, please allow a maximum of 24hr for them to be transferred).
3. Use your online account (link here) to book the lessons you want to attend from the timetable.
Alternatively, you can email us or call us on 02086165990 to book your lesson
220 Hours Course
£4,840 VAT ex.; £5,808 VAT in.
We always limit each of our classes to less than 10 students, this allows our teachers to work closely with each student and provide guidance individually. Each student will be focusing on subjects that are suitable for their skill level and interest.
Personal Tailored Art Course
Our classes are tailored to suit your artistic needs. During your first class, our tutors will identify your learning goals and provide you with a personalised study plan, in which your progress will be recorded after each lesson. The study plan will make sure each of our tutors is up to date on your progress.
When more than one session is purchased, they can be shared with family and friends.
Artistic Studio in a Central London Location
Our art centre is in the heart of central London, only 1 minute's walk from Chancery Lane Tube Station (the Central line). We create a relaxing environment for our students with relaxing music, excellent light in the studio filled with sculptures and paintings but most importantly, with other students and the teachers who will help you to find your own inspiration. This enviroment allows ideas and creativity to flow freely and for students to express themselves.