Upcoming Pop Up Fairs 2017:
1 – Pop Up Art Fair June 23rd
10:30 am - 18:00pm
Opening Night: June 22nd 18:00- 20:30pm
Notification of successful applications: June 11th
Application deadline: June 9th
2 – Pop Up Art Fair September 22nd
10:30 am - 18:00pm
Opening Night: September 21st 18:00- 20:30pm
Notification of successful applications: September 10th
Application deadline: September 8th
3 – Pop Up Art Fair December 23rd
10:30 am - 18:00pm
Opening Night: December 22nd 18:00- 20:30pm
Notification of successful applications: December 3th
Application deadline: December 1st
Price and How to Apply
If you are interested in participating, you can submit the application form available via the link here below. Please note that there is a £8 submission fee in order to process your application.
Artists can choose to submit a maximum of 10 artworks with the exception of jewellers who can submit a maximum of 20 pieces for review. The number of artworks that will be exhibited will vary according to the size of the stand you will decide to purchase:
1 Stand (1m) - £99+VAT
2 Stand (2m) - £150+VAT
3 Stand (3m) - £199+VAT
Please note that you do not have to pay the fee for the stand until you will receive a notification of your successful application.
Also, please send a separate file with high-definition photos of your work.
Who can submit
1. The competition is open to all artists from around the world.
2. Artists must be aged 18 years or over.
3. Sculptures, paintings, drawings, original prints, photography, ceramics and jewellery are all accepted (The maximum size of each artwork is 1 m x 1 m, including the frame for paintings)
1. Spaces are limited to 15. Therefore, contact us as soon as possible to reserve your place for one of the dates available for the fair.
2. Each artist must apply for at least one stand (1m) to a maximum of three.
4. Artists must submit the application form (available here) along with all the other necessary information which can be reviewed on the Online Submission page for this event.
5. Once artists have submitted the relevant material, Sunny Art Centre will review the work available and will select the successful candidates that will be able to exhibit at the fair. The dates for the Notification of Successful Application can be found at the top of this page. Sunny Art Centre has the right to decline or accept any application prior to these available dates.
6. A 20% commission will be applied to every sale in order to ensure and maximise the services offered throughout the day.
7. Curatorial matters (which include which artworks will be exhibited from the list that has been submitted and the form or/and type of display) are left entirely to Sunny Art Centre.
All the 15 successful applicants will receive an email with a notification of Successful Application prior to the beginning of the fair. The specific dates can be found at the top of this page.
All successful applicants must pay for the tables within five (5) working days when they received the notification at the latest or their application will be declined.
Delivery & Insurance
If you are unable to deliver your work in person we recommend using a professional Art Courier. Delivery is at the artist's own expense. By applying to the Pop Up Art Fair, you agree that your work/s may be transported to and exhibited in London, United Kingdom. By submitting the application form, the artist accepts that, if successful during the process of selection, will submit the original artwork/s for the Pop Up Art Fair.
Intellectual Property Rights
The artist must be the owner of the artwork/s and that the pieces submitted are of his/her own origination. The artist must hold all moral and intellectual property rights. The Sunny Art Centre has the right to copy and/or reproduce the artworks to communicate and/or issue such copies to the public (at no cost). This is in connection with the fair, for advertising the sale of the artworks, for educational and public workshops, for general marketing or promotional purposes and other related activities. These include, without limitation, the incorporation of images of the artworks within promotional and marketing materials, postcards, catalogues, posters, DVDs, on Sunny Art Centre’s websites, in workshop presentations and on information screens throughout the exhibiting gallery and any media now known or hereafter devised. At the same time, the artist will still be owning the copyright of the image.
The Sunny Art Centre and/or their agents undertake no responsibility whatsoever for any loss of or any damage to artworks entrusted to them. Whether this is an arising from a fire, default, error, neglect, theft by carriers, packers or other persons and whether in their own employment or not. All goods are at the artist owner’s risk and the Sunny Art Centre and/or their agents exclude all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Sunny Art Centre will not be liable for any loss or damage to any artworks physically submitted at any point during the Fair, caused either while in transit to and from the fair, or during any period of storage, packing or unpacking, or during any period in which the work is on the premises of Sunny Art Centre. We recommend that the artist takes out insurance to cover the artwork, especially in transit and while at the Sunny Art Centre.