Upcoming Pop Up Fairs 2017
1 – Pop Up Art Fair December 23rd
10:30 am - 18:00pm
Opening Night: December 22nd 18:00- 20:30pm
Notification of successful applications: December 3th
Application deadline: December 1st
Please note that artists might be contacted prior to the date of the Notification of Successful Application
Upcoming Pop Up Fairs 2018
March/June Editions - Deadline: January 31st 2018
Notification of Successful Candidates: 15th Feb 2018 (online and email)
October/December editions - Deadline: July 31st 2018
Notification of Successful Candidates: 20th Aug 2018 (online and email)
1. No extra fees
Apart from the submission fee, we will not ask shortlisted artists to pay for wall spaces or stands. Otherwise, we will provide all the necessary marketing promotions, opening events and workforce free of charge.
2. A fair in the hear of London
The fair will take place at the Sunny Art Centre, in the heart of the city of London (30 Gray’s Inn Rd., WC1X 8HR). Our centre features a number of artists of great talent working with a wide gamut of practices. The artists that are selected will have the chance to meet new collectors and expose their work to a wider audience. Moreover,
3. Curated by a team of outstanding art professionals
Sunny Art Centre has a team of curators with years of experience, who will be responsible for the planning, advertising and promotion of all the artist’s work and of the event itself.
4. Boost your online presence
Our marketing team will ensure that search engines and programmes, such as Google, are used to their maximum potential. This means the artist’s information will appear among the first results of search engines while our marketing team will ensure a wider and stronger presence online. This includes social media exposure as well. A personalised profile will be created on our website in order to advertise the artist’s work and maximise publicity by working in conjunction with marketing software.
5. Meet new clients and collectors
Sunny Art Centre will plan an opening reception for the Art Fair. All the featured artworks will be available for sale, and we will invite notable collectors, media journalists and professionals from the industry, allowing the artist to form valuable contacts. At the same time, we will have a professional videography team recording the exhibition, and every artist's work will be included in the exhibition video and in our multimedia channels.
6. Expand the reach of your artworks
Sunny Art Centre has been accumulating a large collection for over a decade, and we will send all the exhibitors' information to all our customers in the form of digital catalogues, booklet and invitations.
1. The exhibition will be on display at the Sunny Art Centre. Our centre, featuring a great surge of talent, is located in the bustling Gray’s Inn Road, right in the heart of London. The artists will have the opportunity for their works to reach a wider audience.
2. Sunny Art Centre has a team of curators with years of experience, who will be responsible for the planning, advertising and promotion of all artist exhibitions.
3. The official website of the Sunny Art Centre can be seen on the first page of Google rankings, and the selected artist and artworks will be displayed on our website. Meanwhile, we will also promote the artist's works on our social media accounts.
4. Sunny Art Centre will plan an opening for the Art Fair. All featured artworks will be available for sale at the fair, and we will invite notable figures such as collectors,
5. Sunny Art Centre will plan an opening ceremony of the art fair. All the art works will have the opportunity to be sold at the art fair. And we will invite collectors, media critics and professional critics to visit selected artists and artworks.
6. Artists will have the opportunity to interact directly with collectors, media critics and professional critics during the exhibition. At the same time, we will have a professional videography team recording the exhibition, and every artist's work will be included in the exhibition video.
7. The Sunny Art Centre has been accumulating a large collection for over a decade, and we will send all the exhibitors' information to all of our customers in the form of an official invitation.
Price and How to Apply
If you are interested in participating, you can submit the application form available via the link here below. The shortlisted artists will receive an email confirming which artworks have been selected.
Please note that there is a submission fee that is dependant on the number of pieces submitted:
- 1 artwork £30 + VAT
- 2 artworks £35 + VAT
- 3 artworks £40 + VAT
- 4 artworks £45 + VAT
- 5 artworks £48 + VAT
- 8 artworks £50 + VAT
- 10 artworks £53 + VAT
There are NO other additional fees once your work has been shortlisted.
Please submit your work HERE
Who can submit
1. The competition is open to all artists from around the world.
2. Artists must be aged 18 years or over.
3. Sculptures, paintings, drawings, original prints, photography, ceramics and jewellery are all accepted (The maximum size of each artwork is 1 m x 1 m, including the frame for paintings)
1. Spaces are limited to 15. Therefore, contact us as soon as possible to reserve your place for one of the dates available for the fair.
2. Each artist must submit at least one artwork.
4. Artists must submit the application form (available here) along with all the other necessary information which can be reviewed on the Online Submission page for this event.
5. Once artists have submitted the relevant material, Sunny Art Centre will review the work available and will select the successful candidates that will be able to exhibit at the fair. The dates for the Notification of Successful Application can be found at the top of this page. Sunny Art Centre has the right to decline or accept any application prior to these available dates.
6. A 40% commission will be applied to every sale in order to maximise the services offered throughout the day.
7. Curatorial matters (which include which artworks will be exhibited from the list that has been submitted and the form or/and type of display) are left entirely to Sunny Art Centre.
All the 15 successful applicants will receive an email with a notification of Successful Application prior to the beginning of the fair. The specific dates can be found at the top of this page.
Delivery & Insurance
If you are unable to deliver your work in person we recommend using a professional Art Courier. Delivery is at the artist's own expense. By applying to the Pop Up Art Fair, you agree that your work/s may be transported to and exhibited in London, United Kingdom. By submitting the application form, the artist accepts that, if successful during the process of selection, will submit the original artwork/s for the Pop Up Art Fair.
Intellectual Property Rights
The artist must be the owner of the artwork/s and that the pieces submitted are of his/her own origination. The artist must hold all moral and intellectual property rights. The Sunny Art Centre has the right to copy and/or reproduce the artworks to communicate and/or issue such copies to the public (at no cost). This is in connection with the fair, for advertising the sale of the artworks, for educational and public workshops, for general marketing or promotional purposes and other related activities. These include, without limitation, the incorporation of images of the artworks within promotional and marketing materials, postcards, catalogues, posters, DVDs, on Sunny Art Centre’s websites, in workshop presentations and on information screens throughout the exhibiting gallery and any media now known or hereafter devised. At the same time, the artist will still be owning the copyright of the image.
The Sunny Art Centre and/or their agents undertake no responsibility whatsoever for any loss of or any damage to artworks entrusted to them. Whether this is an arising from a fire, default, error, neglect, theft by carriers, packers or other persons and whether in their own employment or not. All goods are at the artist owner’s risk and the Sunny Art Centre and/or their agents exclude all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Sunny Art Centre will not be liable for any loss or damage to any artworks physically submitted at any point during the Fair, caused either while in transit to and from the fair, or during any period of storage, packing or unpacking, or during any period in which the work is on the premises of Sunny Art Centre. We recommend that the artist takes out insurance to cover the artwork, especially in transit and while at the Sunny Art Centre.