We are looking for a freelance Full Stack developer that can join our in-house creative team at the Sunny Art Centre. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our e-commerce website using the existing architecture. You will also be responsible for implementing new designs, taking care of both the front and back ends.
You will be maintaining the existing plug-ins and incorporate new ones to improve upon the exiting functions offered by the website. Your minimalist coding will ensure that you will keep the website tidy from bugs and errors. You will also ensure that the website, its plug-ins, and the infrastructure are always up to date. This includes analytical tools, ads and marketing integrations, databases, servers and APIs.
What Are Your Strengths?
- Advanced WordPress skills (as well as with compatible Plugins)
- Web server setup and architecture
- Marketing integration
- SVGs and XML
- Experience handling front and back ends of websites
- Databases and servers integration
Who Are You?
- Someone who takes special care when it comes to browser support.
- Responsiveness across devices is key in your effort to establish a user-friendly interface that meets the customer's requirements on different devices.
- You enjoy keeping up with the latest web standards and cutting-edge research about innovative web solutions.
Hours are part-time, 2 days a week between 9am-6pm. The position is strictly in-house. We will not accept requests to work remotely.
The current pay is based on an hourly rate of £20.
How to Apply
If you think you are the ideal candidate, please apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV AND a digital portfolio of previous web commissions which can demonstrate your command of the requirements here above.
- (CVs without examples of previous work WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, therefore ensure that you include links in either the indeed cover letter section or within your CV).