Introductory weekend course on drawing
- Class themes include life drawing, portraits, still life, landscapes, Old Masters, cast drawing and plein air drawing.
- Choice of medium including charcoal, pencil and pastels
- Academic tutoring from established artists
- Individualised approaches for all levels of experience
- Creative and open environment in central London
Timetable: Sat & Sun 10am - 6pm
Ever wanted to create your own masterpiece to bring home? You can do it with us during our weekend, all day long, drawing workshops for beginners and intermediates. You can choose between three different mediums - charcoal, pencil and pastels. We will provide your choice of materials so that you will be ready to practice and experiment with them.