Sunny Art Centre brings style, and sophistication to your private or corporate event, impressing your guests from the moment they enter. Located in Holborn, London, and only a stone's throw from the Chancery Lane Underground Station, our Art Centre offers a beautiful art venue for hire for corporate events, workshops, meetings, conferences, product launches, pop-ups, or private events.
Event | Venue Hire
3,500sqft over two floors
Central London location (Chancery Lane).
100 people capacity (standing)
Contemporary art gallery environment
CCTV, sound system, Wi-Fi, and Projectors
Extra facilities available (including red carpet, gold posts, banners, hanging system, plinths, and more)
Blank canvas / empty venue available
Length of Hire
Price (VAT ex.)
£480 | £384
£860 | £688
Per Hour after 4H
£150 | £120
1 Day (10am 18pm)
£1500 | £1200
1 Week (10am-18pm)
£9,000 | £7,200
1 Month (10am-18pm)
£36,000 | £28,800
We work directly with international museums and established artists from all over the world to curate their exhibitions in London. We can help you or your organisation to bring your show in the UK with the support of our expert team of curators and PR. You can hire our exhibition venue for periods that range from one day to multiple months subject to availability. Same rates apply as with our regular pricing options.
Our team will help you conceive and arrange your show from its conception to its full completion. Support ranges from logistics such as packing, transportation and hanging of artworks to devising the best strategy to target your preferred audiences. We can aid your marketing endeavours with efficient PR, visual communication, marketing, and social media campaigns thanks to our in-house team.
You can also avail of our regular add-on services to support your exhibition, including:
- Catering for your opening reception
- Operational support if you require assistance with the set-up of your show
- Videography and photography if you wish to document your exhibition with a short film
- Marketing support if you need help with PR, designs and press releases, and social media campaigns.
See our extra services below for more details about the available add-ons.
Should you require, we can provide you with a range of professional art facilities designed to simplify the set up of your exhibition. These include:
• Red Carpet and chrome-gold posts with crimson ropes
• Use of billboard located on the entrance wall, facing the high street to advertise your event and display your poster
• Picture hanging system
• Display plinths for sculptural and three-dimensional objects
• Display glass cabinets (4 max)
• Reception desk
We understand that looking for the right catering service can be demanding and time-consuming. For this reason, was have formed partnerships with some of the best caterers in London and can provide exclusive deals for catering services for your Opening Reception.
With catering staff who have worked and been trained in Michelin star restaurants, we can guarantee you the best quality catering providers available. Selecting one of our catering offers ensures not only that you receive excellent value for money, but also contributes to the stress-free running of your event.
When organising an exhibition or an event, we understand you may need to hire extra facilities and support to aid in the smooth set up and running of your event. We offer a full range of additional services to complement your venue hire and help you organise a gallery-standard exhibition.
Should you require additional support, our staff can assist you in setting up and help you during the event itself.
Our team of professional art handlers and curator’s assistants have experience in handling artworks, packing and unpacking, and organising in meticulous detail each aspect of your exhibition such as labelling, lighting, vinyl lettering, and much more. Operational Support also includes:
• Receptionist during opening hours for one day
• Staff for administrative support to set up your event (1 day)
• 2 invigilators during your event with a bouncer at the front entrance
• Set up of your event page, plus administration of guest and ticketing
• Unpacking of artworks upon arrival and the packing of work for delivery
We offer a videography and photography service, allowing you to beautifully document your event. From raw footage to final editing, our team will take care of filming your event in a documentary video alongside professionally edited photographs, finished to a gallery standard.
• 10 min documentary-style video of your event (includes shooting, editing, drafting, and the possibility of a single re-edit)
• Provision of a photographer to document your event (includes shooting and editing of the photographs) delivered in digital format.
Also available is the professional support of our team of graphic designers to create posters, banners and advertisements to spread the word about your exhibition. We can even help you set up social media campaigns and draft a press release as part of our Marketing Support Plan.
• Graphic design for posters, banners and digital content
• Drafting of a press release
• Social media campaigns and newsletters to over 20K followers
• Promotion of your exhibition online, offering exposure to over 100,000 visitors per year: our marketing team have ensured that our gallery is widely promoted and easily visible on all search platforms. Our strong online presence will ensure greater exposure for your artwork.