1) Protein powder: Protein powders are great for those who want to build up their muscles quickly. They contain high amounts of protein which helps your body break down food more efficiently. It also gives you a quick boost of energy and keeps you full longer. You will feel fuller for longer after eating protein powder because it contains more calories than other types of food.
2) Whey protein: Whey protein is a good source of proteins. It is easily digested and provides many benefits such as building muscle mass, increasing strength, improving recovery time and preventing muscle breakdown. It also increases the amount of amino acids available to your body which helps prevent muscle loss.
Whey protein supplements are easy to take since they do not require any preparation before use. A single serving provides about 50 grams of essential amino acids (EAA). These EAA's are needed for muscle repair and maintenance.
3) Eggs: Eggs are a very nutritious food. They provide all the nutrients required for human nutrition including protein, fat, carbohydrates and vitamins. Eating eggs regularly helps maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. They also have several health benefits such as helping with weight management, reducing cholesterol levels and protecting against heart disease.
These EAA are needed for your body to synthesize new proteins. Whey protein also contains all nine essential amino acids which make it a good choice if you have kidney problems or heart disease.
4) Fish: Fish is a very nutritious food that provides essential fats, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals to the body. It also helps maintain a healthy heart. Fish can be eaten cooked or uncooked. The fish provides essential fats such as Omega-3 and Omega-6, which are required for brain development and the synthesis of hormones, and antioxidants, which protect the body against disease.
Fish is high in several types of omega-3 fatty acids such as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), which are good for the brain and nervous system. It is recommended to eat fish twice per week since not all fish are healthy. Fish such as tuna, swordfish and king mackerel should be avoided since they are known to contain high levels of methylmercury. It is recommended to eat fish such as carp, catfish, sardines, shrimp, trout, halibut, carp or shellfish.
5) Foods containing leucine: These foods include meats, dairy, nuts, legumes and seeds. Leucine is an important amino acid for muscle growth. It is synthesized from essential amino acids by the body, which can only be obtained through diet. It is important to eat a combination of foods that provide essential amino acids to the body. The building blocks to create new muscle tissue are anabolic hormones like testosterone and growth factors such as IGF-1.
These anabolic hormones and growth factors are synthesized from leucine. Leucine is very important for burning fat and building muscle tissue and must be included in a muscle-building diet. For this reason, food products containing large amounts of leucine tend to increase testosterone. Foods that contain a lot of leucine include pork, poultry, dairy products, peanut butter, beans, lentils, seeds and nuts. There are many different types of meat which contain different amounts of leucine. Pork, lamb, veal and chicken contain less than beef, but most contain enough to be effective. Fish contains lower amounts of leucine than all types of meat, but it is still effective.
An easy way to increase the amount of citrulline in the body is to supplement with this amino acid. The two most effective ways of doing this are by taking citrulline supplements or by drinking a large amount of water with citrulline in it. While these both work, they are not very reliable since citrulline levels can fluctuate from batch to batch (Greenfield and Popov 1997). It's also difficult to know how much citrulline to take in order to get the desired result. Unfortunately, there is no official recommended dosage for this amino acid. While a lot of vendors sell citrulline at higher than recommended dosages, this can be very dangerous and can lead to nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and/or increased blood pressure. Stay safe and don't risk it.