At the Sunny Art Centre, our team of in-house world-leading experts on Chinese painting and calligraphy works closely with prominent Chinese art institutions such as the National Gallery of China and China’s Central Academy of Fine Arts. The bond built with such institutions allows our artists to cultivate and refine a ground-breaking knowledge about both traditional and contemporary Chinese art and culture.
- Having collaborated on a recurring basis with well-established cultural, financial and commercial institutions, we have a vast arsenal of successful case studies and ideas which we can discuss with you.
- The experience and knowledge of our team provide you with the guidance and advice required to deliver your service at the highest of standards.
- We take care of everything that is needed for your project to be successful, from its conception as an idea to its execution.
- Our record of reliable and efficient delivery of services means that you can be sure that we will cover your needs within the tightest of deadlines and requirements.
- Our Chinese artists have a trackable record of blue-chip customer service and customer interaction for private events and in-store performances.
Moreover, our contemporary Chinese painting and calligraphy artists have been trained to:
- Adapt to different environments as companies wish to host events across multiple stores and locations.
- Provide branding and merchandising events tailored to each location and target market.
- Flexibly manipulate an almost infinite gamut of media and surfaces such as metals, paper, glass, and fabrics.